The Colorer

Sunday, March 27, 2011

A Win For The Girl Next Door.

Sorry if it seems my focus has been on the male species...I swear I do think about other things, however why kick the trend now.

So I've come to see my self as the girl next door type. I'm the kind of girl who is totally content with not wearing make-up to class, and finds herself just a teenie wennie bit dorky. I'm NOT the girl who shows up to a house party dressed in heels, and a mini shirt...I'm the girl rocking the 3 year old chucks and a cardigan.

But here's the thing I've began to realize, that while the girl next door may be loved by all, she's not the girl guys are dying to chat up at a party in the hopes that it will lead to a little late night action.

Now I'm not saying the guys who fall for these girls are bad, because I have many guy friends, who think nothing of it, because casual sex is no big deal for most guys....it's scientifically proven that guys think of sex as a physical need while girls attach feelings to it. So we really can't blame them.

But tonight I was reminded that guys can tell the difference between a real girl, and someone just to fulfill a need.

I was talking to this guy--that I've been crushing on--at a party tonight. Normal conversation, nothing unusual when all of a sudden he tells me that he's sick of all the fake girls, and that I'm probably the best girl there.....ummm can you say WINNING!

I can't help but get excited when the nice guy comes out on top for a change. Now I understand this isn't a giant leap towards relationship station, but it just meant so much that for ONCE a guy I actually like notices me.


It's amazing what a few simple world can do to an average day. So remember, stop and appreciate the little things.

2 comments:

  1. I would like to thank you for the efforts you've made in writing this posting. I'm hoping the same very best function from you inside future too.


    Web Hosting | Web Design

    ReplyDelete
  2. These kind of courses are very important to the society that we live in if these kind of
    courses were start before the situation was much better

    Architectural Walkthrough
    Architectural Visualization
    Architectural Rendering
    3D Animation
    Product Animation

    ReplyDelete