The Colorer

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

To Anyone Listening.

I'm a psychology major and the other day while reading post secrets I came across one that fit me to a T.

  
Everyday as I sit through class I find myself diagnosing my friends with a multitude of different diseases; bipolar disorder, depression, you name it, they've got it. I want to observe there every move, examine the way they do things to see if I can figure them out.

I think that may be one of the major reasons why I wanted to become a psych major, I want to know why people do the things they do. Why men cheat on there wives, why some people are popular and others aren't, why some girls always have a boy friend and others never.

I'm so interested in people and the way the mind works. I'm currently working on next years schedule and I'm taking Adolescent Psychology, since abnormal psych didn't fit in my schedule. Oh well, maybe next year.

So are there any other psych majors out there reading? And are you studying your friends and family too?

xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment