The Colorer

Friday, April 8, 2011

Lost In Love.

So I've come to a very sad realization while I was eating lunch today.

As you may know (if you actually read my blog) I've been crushing on this boy Andrew for a couple of months now. I fully realized nothing was ever gonna happen because I'm a freshman and he's a senior. It's not the age difference, but rather the fact that he's graduating in 3 weeks and then moving back home, or at least won't be at school anymore.

But like I said I knew this from the get go, however what I realized today was that he's still talking to the girl he was dating for awhile, while I doubt they're getting back together or anything, I just realize he's still not over her if he cares enough to fight.

Also today I realized that there are really only 2 weeks left at school, since I have an april vacation, and I probably will not see him at all during exam week.

It's really sad to realize something you've secretly been hoping for will never happen. I knew all the little things he said to me weren't life changing, but somewhere deep inside I wanted to believe he liked me a little bit more then just friends.

Foolish, childish wishing I'm well aware. It just hurts to finally accept. =(

I hope you all out there are having a much better time with love then me.

xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment